Monday, September 29, 2008

A day for a break.. no school tomorrow.

The little ones are gone, the teen middle school girls are primping... how many cans of hair spray/gel/oil/lifter can two girls go through in a month?

Tressa is at school with no glasses....UGH Tomorrow hopefully the new ones will be in. Kaitlyn's should also come in tomorrow so she can see again. She can see next to nothing without hers. Tressas' is to correct an eye that falls inward. So today she will have issues with that but she doesnt usually know it is happening. Just takes people off guard from never seeing her eye like that.

I need to replenish the cabinets with food, get some more supplies for our pinata, I think I need to do a web of twine to help with form because the content is going to be a bit heavier. It will still break open.. The content is person items like travel shampoo/conditioner, lotions, nail polish, all types of brushes, little make up "stuff" and travel size everything.. I am sure they will love it.

Thursday/Friday is school pictures so hair cuts are in order. I am having a woman come to the house and do all the kids. Keirsten wants highlights... She is 14 almost 15 and I really do not want to start that yet... She had it done a couple years ago as a gift, very mild, but the cost is crazy for up keep. I feel this is something she should have to work and pay herself to appreciate. She doesnt want to dust for the older women next door to earn any money...SHE IS LAZY! She knows it and seems proud of it. So I really believe earning it is the correct way to have it done and also continues to be mild until she is 18 and makes her own decision. I know it is hair and it grows back but it also breeds (in my opinion) attitude when they get to far out there too young... Speaking from a mom who has had all but one of her children run to get everything pierced/tatoo'd the day they turned 18 and all have smoked (not all now) and this mom hasn't smoked a day in her life... How does that happen>>>Parenting the hardest job, I love. My parents have always told me that I take the hard road..lol To me it is the ONLY road for my journey.