Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mid week hump

This morning was a bit more difficult to get the kids moving. Well, all but Tressa who is up before the chickens. Their bedtime is 8 pm, I can not see it moving any earlier and us getting all the therapy, home work, bath, bed and family time into that block of the day... WOW.. might just be mid week slow down and tomorrow will be a new.

I was so excited to finally get medical insurance, boy is some of it a joke.
I go to the dentist; all well and good, one seeminly small issue with one tooth after what has been 7 years since I have had insurance.. well they DON'T COVER that particular proceedure so this needs to go into surgical, then the two choices for follow up are $2,500.00 or $3,000.00 and that is WITH DISCOUNTS. I am amazed. Remember, I said yesterday I have been living in my sheltered world for several years...anything I want for the kids I can advocate and get.. I had no idea, I might have it harder for me. So I am taking some time to make decisions on the tooth... Cleaning is done!

The eye glasses were covered,I have the bifocal line but I can deal with that other than paying $540.00 for a pair of glasses. I can have a line and learn to deal with.... WHY DID I FIGHT SO HARD TO GET ON INSURANCE?

Ok, so it is house keep up time and I am here so I need to get out there and house keep...turning the music up so I can dust/sweep/mop/make beds/laundry and start dnner and dance... "My therapy" before the buses roll in. I just wasted 9 am till now 1pm getting told my efforts to get health insurance really mean nothing...

I need a nice man who wants to take care of me and let me take care of the kids...LOL LOL LOL

My hump....my hump....myhump myhump myhump!LOL Wednesday HUMP DAY! Got ta'luv life!