Thursday, September 25, 2008

YIIPPPEEEE 71 degrees; 68 w/WC factor

Wow! I never thought Id wake up wanting to rake leaves!!! Some one send us a box of changing colored leaves I can put in the corner of the entry way...LOL

My kids think I am so funny when I wake up and open the house so we get that fast cross breeze front to back as our house sits perfect front to the east (perfect morning sun) back to the west (beautiful back porch sunsets). When we open the front and back of the house up it is like having large fans blowing threw on a windy day; LIKE TODAY!

We planted a smaller raised bed with cherry tomato plants this morning, we have many more veggies to do, but it just seemed perfect to start this morning. The kids helped, they will watch them grow, pick/clean and prepare them on our salad. We have lots seeds to plant in some raised large beds on the side of the house..I am making, I just need motivated. Any locals want to help speak up.... picking time you will not regret fresh veggies.

So I am off to brew coffee and enjoy this weather as I have a run around day today.

Pray for our country, the greed needs to end and everyone needs to open their heart to humanity.