Sunday, September 21, 2008

THURSDAY AND FRIDAY make up bloging

Friday

I am up getting kids not going to Gainesville with me on the bus, and the phone call at 7:30 for sick visits to get an appointment this morning for Tressa. I am in for the Doc at 9:15am. Nancy is leaving Ft Lauderdale to come this way about 11 am...so lets say noonish..(she is consistantly late) This will get her here before Jordan gets home on the bus. An important plan to keep. The Doctors appointment discovers a right ear infection so they emailed to Walgreen's and we head home to finish packing. Mandie arrives about noon and I decide to call Nancy about 1ish.. SHE HAS NOT LEFT YET!! So Nancy time. She helped at her daughters school for photo morning and had last minute business cards to print and other last minute things people do before the speak at a conference...(usually the day or two before) So about 2 or so she is on her way/ Jordan is do to be home about 3 so I decide to run my Monday morning errands to return library books, drop off BUDDY WALK flyer's and go out to CMS for paperwork needing to be turned in. During my errands Nancy arrives to Ft Myers so we meet at I-75 and hop right back on the path to Gainesvelle. (Prader-Willi Conference) Nancy and I are speakers tomorrow and we are not informed much about the conference for MANY reasons mainly being people with ADD.

The ride was flawless, we went up in her comfy car, she drove and we got to visit many hours without holding a phone.






THURSDAY

I have made one promise to myself for this day...CLEAN OUT THE KIDS ACTIVITY CLOSET!
If you go back several photos you will see the activity closet after I put shelving units into it (front hall closet in the main part of the house) Well during th summer months it was USED USED USED which is what it is for. I just need to pull everything out once or twice a year and replenish sort, and put everything back into it's place. 3 photos tell the story i stated at 7am and completed at 1pm; success!

The kids were up a little easier and the day went smooth. Tressa is having ear pain so a trip to the Doctor in the morning before leaving to Gainesville. Kaitlyn is excited to be going to a "HOTEL" She is my hotel junkie as I call it. She would love to go every weekend and a day or two during the week.

We lost electrict for a split second this afternoon and I could not get cable internet back on line..... the TV went on right away and the phone was on but on line wasn't cooperating?????? I do not do well with electronic blunders..