Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I take a deep breath, the kids are all asleep and I have a few moments to type... The day started with a raining storming morning so the busses were running a little late and we run a tight ship... The little ones were all good with rain ponchos on and the big unbrella to walk under..the little things in life that excite them. They get on to their bus and are off, now for Steven. His bus hits it just right as the rain had given him enough time to board before picking up again. Now the girls.. The flat irons are heating the curling iron is on, their make ups and gels goops and oils.. Keirsten is ot of the shower and starting her morning routine. I will need to drive her as the rains are picking back up.. Her bus comes about five blocks away at 8:15 and Kaitlyns here at the house 8:45. We all jump int the van. Kaitlyn will finish in the van... I bring along a bowl of cereal for her...NOT SMART MOM... I hit a bump and she is wearing the bowl of cereal. YES I PUT MILK IN IT... so now I am cutting time close. I wait till 8:35 have Keirsten wait under a tree and I race Kaitlyn home to change and cath her bus.... drive quickly back to see that Keirstens bus indeed came. Ok it isn't 9 am and I am on a fasting morning for my doctor appointment blood work.... NO COFFEE.... Everyone is off to school so it is my turn. I have 3 minutes to get ready and get on my way out to the lab. I rush out to wait 1.5 hours. I always enjoy the oments where I have NOTHING to do. I love people wathing and when this tiny clinic is complaining about them being "swamped" "SO BUSY" because four people are sitting in their lobby... I coudnt believe their verson of "busy" compared to mine...lol All went well and follow ups scheduled. I need to set my annual female visits which have been more about decade visits for me.. I know I know prevention and I am almost 50. Hey let me deal with almost 50 without those appointments.

Home to get things done and prepare for therapy night, and a session with behavioral.. My email box is down to 983 unread so I am making progress. A couple families are facing some issues I help direct them today. I need to go shopping but that can wait. I have such mixed feeping about life as I do every year just before my birthday. I believe it is my way of making sure I am livig each day of my life as if it were my last. My life today is driven by someone besides myself. God has the steering wheel and I am on the ride following the road he has chosen for me. I seem to stear into the ditch at birthday times questioning his road map. So bare with me these next few days as I put life in idle.
I will sign off because there was an event I want to share called A loaf of bread.