Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The kids are asleep, home work done, clothes set out, and my time. I have a friend who sings locally. She sings all the good female power feel good to be a woman songs. She is back at Leaping Lizards on Tuesday nights every other week. Kristin is talented. We share the Mom bond as she has a son with Autism who tends to give her a struggle some days. LL is a place I go when I just want a safe place to have some adult conversation with no pressure. JoJo has a brand new son.... An older parent (50) showing his photo and explaining how fun it is to have "more time" this go around, older in life to have a baby to raise.

Kristin, I won't get down there tonight although is in my thoughts for a wonderful welcome back to the neighborhood friends.

The attorney has made contact and we made leaps to getting the paperwork in order to finalize Lucas' adoption. I will be pleased to have it completed. I hope to have him complete the necessary paperwork next to get Steven legally adopted or at the very least his last name to match the rest of the family.