Thursday, February 4, 2010

I WANT HIS MONEY BACK!! or DO YOUR JOB!




This is what the 1:1 para PROFESSIONAL lets occur during 6th grade SIXTH GRADE -MIDDLE SCHOOL Math, reading, social studies and economics???????? I do not believe she has done her job nor needs to take my child's FEDERALLY FUNDED ENTITLED FUNDS to pay for her salary if this is the work she provides.... STOP THE NONSENSE PLEASE... cotton balls clouds....UUUUURRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG he is not in pre-school 100% grade with smiley face.

This came out of his book bag work folders the day after I got a call from the ESE staff leader that Steven was amazing on the alternate assessment with site words and math. That she was finding h has so many skills................

THEN STOP LETTING HIM SCRIBBLE....he is at school to be educated...


Sorry readers but this child has been screwed more than any carpenter in this county as picked up a screw driver in a decade of time.... I want him to have a FAPE!!!