Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It is sooooo COLD here

I am almost frost bit..lol Emma keeps laughing at me because I do not want to get out from under the blankets... The kids are off to school, we ran a few errands and now we can wait for the buses at 3...right...???.... The house doesn't really need cleaned every day does it??? The laundry can stack one day right??? LOL I think this is a three day cold snap and I am not sure what to do tomorrow.... my house can not go "days" unattended. I guess I could cook in the oven and turn on the space heater and warm this place up...but then I have no excuse to lay in bed cuddle with Emma and watch a netflix...

I was at a meeting last night and Emma's OT came while I was gone. I was given a message that Emma can hold her own bottle....LOL You know I knew that it is no secret Emma plays her mommies heart strings whenever possible. The nurturing moments will be gone and she will be taking over the house soon so I just want as much time as I can get before it is gone...

I was told by my 31 year old I am not very nurturing...LOL She recalled the moment she first got to drive on the interstate..as we were going to Bush Gardens the memory provoked the conversation. She said we were driving to get Keirstn and when she pulled on to I-75 I told her to get it up to 80 or pull over so I could drive..LOL She thinks I drive fast, actually I drive safe...stay with the flow of traffic. Can I help it the portion of I-75 I usually travel is about 80 most of the time. I have not gotten a ticket and never have ever had an accident in my driving EVER..so I think I am a pretty good driver as much driving as I have done.... Now nurturing??? Is teaching a teenager any time to be "nurturing" I will have to get back to you on that one. I am the first to openly say to ANYONE, the teen years are not my favorite in parenting. Are they any one's favorite parenting years??? If so I can lease one for you....