Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA.. the big Two Zero

Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you...Happy 20th, YEP! 20th Birthday Joshua, Happy Birthday to you! We love and wish you great success in your 20th year of living, IN THE FREEZING COLD!!! LOL Happy Birthday from Sunny SW Florida family.



An early morning it was....
I woke very early 4 ish and fell back asleep. It caught me off guard and I thought the alarm failed. I jump out of bed at what I thought was 6:10 am and race to get lights on, waking children quickly as I would only have ten minutes to get everyone dressed, lunches made and prepared for buses to arrive.. I am racing, making lunches in record speed. Rushing Tressa through morning bathroom, dressing and getting Lucas out of bed dressed with out him opening both eyes.. I have a Doctors appointment I can not miss this bus... It would set my day off. Whey! we made it. No bus, and they are all ready. I open the door and inform the children when the bus comes we need to get right on; no dilly dally as it is running late.... I then begin to worry we might have really missed it...Hmmm.. it does appear rather dark outside. The moon is still up.. Yes, we are on the drive way to speed up loading on to the bus.. (looking at the moon) Wow, the bus isn't here still...... I go back into the house PUT ON MY GLASSES and we are outside at 5 AM!!!!!!!! the bus comes at 6:28 am. I go get the kids, we go back inside, put on coffee and read the kids a book. Tressa tells me she has a head ache... Lucas is a grump... so I make a little breakfast snack and drink. I read a nice holiday story and they are resting until the bus comes. The next five days of sleeping in (7 am ish) and enoying our time non stress will be great!