Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It was a good day

Not as productive as wished, but all in all a good day... we are at 450 dollars to reach 695 by the 19th of this month, I feel good we will reach the goal. The remainder of the funds can come in spurts as time get closer to the Dec 19th party. The hall requires to be paid 30 days in advance. The next is table top items and insurance.. We are close.

The kids are ready to get back to school, Kaitlyn and Steven were with me until dinner time when I drove them home for preparations to be up for their buses in the morning. Keirsten finished out the night with us. Mandie was wiped out when I got back and went home a little early.

Jordan was clingy tonight as they went down to sleep. The others were ready and asleep quickly.

Some cute kid memories today is Keirsten having "gas" today and Mandie making comment about it... Keirsten said "I do not have gas" I asked her why Mandie was saying that and she said "Because I have been farting all day and I do not know why"

Each of the kids have their Walmart holiday catalog full of toys... They circled pretty much EVERYTHING in the book. I told them to go back in the book and choose their 4 favorite items. Kaitlyn said " Mom Santa is broke too" Steve snaps out "WHAT DID YOU SAY" Kaitlyn tells Steve Santa is broke, Steven says "OH NO HE'S NOT" and keeps circling many items... I am cracking up as the two of them went into a conversation about Santa, money , the sleigh and endless toy bags.... They have it all figured out.

Keirsten's voice is raspy tonight so we will officially all be on antibiotics tomorrow... Our medication regiment is getting more complex... flu shots are in order!!!!