Sunday, November 16, 2008

I AM COLD!

I must admit I like a little weather change although I can not shake a chill today. I took the kids to the park all afternoon while I worked on the Holiday party spread sheets to add all the RSVP families and preparing Santa's wish list. I moved the picnic table into direct sunlight. The sun in the afternoon kept me able to deal with being outside. NOW, Oh my goodness, I am bundled as if it were 5 below zero. I guess the cold I am fighting isn't helping. The kids seem unfazed, figures. At the park the kids all ran into friends they knew from around town. We were at a park far from our home, one that is a favorite for the kids. (no photos, missing camera alert) YIKES!

Hot Lasagna and Texas toast for dinner, hot cider and quilts on their beds... I hear more coughs from Keirsten, Jordan, Tressa and myself. Early to bed.