Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tressa sends Thank you notes to friends and family

The first part of each note was written personal to the relative/friend about the gift she received for her Birthday therefore private, although I found her recap of camp cute and willing to share.....


straight from Tress'a mouth....(keep in mind she has Prader Willi syndrome)
I want to tell you about camp, I sleep and lost my flashlight and cried loud and louder to wake everybody up but I didn't wake up Kassie and Elizabeth who are my very best friends. Kassie came in my room and read my Tinker Bell book to me and when it was morning Kassie come in and wake me up saying "Tressa, wake up and come down" And then I had a little accident on the top bunk bed so I took a shower and then get ready for everybody wake up and for we go and eat breakfast and I say I want cereal, and toast no butter. And go to breakfast, and sit down, and Kassie makes my breakfast for me and my toast and after her give me my breakfast I started eating and when we were done finished I sit by Kassie and say Hi to ELizabeth (these are two camp counselors) And Elizabeth says Hi Tressa How are you doing, then I said Fine Elizabeth. When we get done eating breakfast and then I went on a walk in the trees and I needed to go poop and I needed to go into a place (out house) to go to the bathroom with Kassie and Elizabeth and I sit down and there was toilet paper and then Kassie helped me. And I said yes Kassie please help me and her say alright Tressa I will help you and next them called the nurse and said do you have a book bag for Tressa and I said yes them have a book bag for me. I had a little poop on my underwear and I needed to put on clean ones and we come back to that place and eat some lunch......

NOTE: I coach her now about the walk they went on because she went from lunch to dinner---MARY

On the walk, I ask Kassie what will we have for dinner and her say, we have different foods for dinner......(Ok what did you see on the walk) I see water and in the water I see fish and they were jump and jump and jump and they go down in the water and make big splash. We sit down and then I get up and go to one of the campers on that place on the road and see that fish again. And then when the boys leave and we wait a couple minutes and we leave too and go back to the cabin, girls in cabin 4 my cabin and boys are in 2. Nurse in cabin 3. And next we sit down for dinner and then after that I have a little bit of Birthday cake and we sing Happy Birthday to another person who was 100 years old that is very very old. I sleep two times at camp. Mom came to get me after I sleep two times. At camp we saw a fire outside it was rid and yellow and orange. We had to stay far back it get really really hot. We sing songs when we saw the fire. OH I made bead bracelets and I made one for Kassie and one for Elizabeth they loved them. I made one to bring home too for Mrs Lacata. I loved my camp.Hugs,Tressa