Friday, November 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRESSA GIRL




7 YEARS OLD TODAY! she meets camp eligibility TODAY!!!!!

She is wearing her new High School musical outfit to school and we built her up to remind her today is CAMP DAY! Foundation for Dreams, DREAM OAKS CAMP, check it out on line.

Yesterday was most likely her worst day ever. I am having difficulty with the note sent home from her school. She had a really bad, very bad day....so bad the school could not locate her book bag after a total melt down and a BUCKET OF CANDY THROWN TO THE FLOOR....Now, even my new readers can put 2 and 2 together. If there is a bucket of candy ANYWHERE near Tressa YOU are asking for difficult behaviors. I just can not seem to educate the folks in charge just exactly what a piece of candy, soda machine, anything edible in her sight or hearing (wrappers) can do to a moment, a day.... life in general for her. Even if she doesn't respond at that moment it is in her mind, it is working her mental ability and she is heading for some sort of BEHAVIOR we will not like.. So she had a really bad day yesterday and it didn't seem right to allow for all the hoopla last night for a family "party" so we are on track with stopping to "go out for dinner" (still sticking to her list) on the way to camp.

Jordan has a broken arm, sinus infection and chronic cough on extra meds. Kaitlyn has an ear infection, psoriasis on her scalp with all the other mumbo jumbo in her life, on extra meds. Steven woke up with a raspy voice....YIKES, Tressa-well , Lord please guide her today....she is just usual Miss Tressa, Keirsten has been kicked off the bus for five days for excessive talking..yep no excessive talking on the school bus??? AND! No school Monday or Tuesday here. So "I" NEED THEM IN CAMP ......LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRESSA... right... she has been so looking forward to camp since she knew camp was NOVEMBER 7th... I can only laugh as my throat is fighting off something, it calls for rain, it is still in the cold snap and my children are scheduled for a weekend of camp. Mandie suggests I get a hotel room down the street from camp and sleep the two days. lol Our in home behavioral person text to be sure I was doing something special for ME this Tressa darlings Birthday camp weekend.... well this is all in the crossing fingers stages at this point. Once I get through the 6 pm camp intake physicals and I actually walk back to my van ALONE.... I will believe...I WILL BELIEVE.....LOL so off the computer and finish packing, driving Keirsten to school, getting something over to the school for her BIRTHDAY celebration and gas up the tank! THEY ARE GOING TO CAMP! I will catch up with photos, the camera is going to camp.