Wednesday, January 28, 2009

germs B-gone!

The first bus has gone and three of the children are on board. Steven's bus will be here any minute and then time for the girls to prepare for their departure and I will be ALONE!!!!

I am going to be home alone for the first time in over a week... the downside is that Tressa and Jordan have MRI appointments at noon.... so the self obsorbed time will be limited today...LOL

Lucas was so happy to be going to school. When he realized he was getting dressed and his book bag was by the door packed for school, all he could do is smile. He was smiling under sucking his thumb looking out the window for his bus it was so cute! Jordan gave me a rough start because at this point in life he wants to stay home with Mom. I think he is ready for summer break. I know not having to get up so darn early will be my break for summer. I do not believe I will use ESY because I have everything here to hold skills over the summer. I want to do some travel time with them if gas stays law. I have a class reunion in Illinois some time and would love to travel that over a 2 or 3 week period to show the children the farms, country life.
Last nights FCC meeting voted on moving forward with the Spring Picnic so that is exciting for us to put on. I am having a story book play during the event which will be very fun to produce.

The story of the candy egg bunny.