Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jacksonville germs invade

Our home has been invaded....

Little man Lucas went down Saturday with the flu and on to fever and vomiting Sunday Monday and sluggish today. Yesterday Jordan was sent home for vomiting at school and today I woke with a rumbling tummy...

Kaitlyn Steven and I got in last night with Jordan up waiting. The household calmed after about an hour and we were all to sleep. I got to catch some of the "Bachelor" show which is getting o be DRAMA driven. As a viewer it is clear the females are either "girls" or "women" and they have given clear indication of who is tough enough to be a mom (in my opinion)

Tressa loved the book we got for her. The story is about a girl named TESSA and we went through the entire book and added a "T" so she is TRESSA (the main character) She has it at school today with her. The kids had great meetings although I could spend a full day with each of the professionals and still feel I could use more. I know I have enough to get be back on track and motivated for "CHANGE" as this year2009 is the year of change and I intend to make some major changes in the Pringle direction for future growth in education.

I have the catch up things to get to and will post photos as soon as I can.