Monday, January 12, 2009

Lucas' PDA as an infant perfect

The drive to the doctors office is equally the blunder.. it is just not my day... I did not map quest (mistake #1) Michelle said it is easy, over the Cape bridge one street past Summerlin...easy enough.. NOT....over to Cypress then up Cypress to Renaissance and then a right on Lake summerlin ... even calling CMS I get their voice mail and inform them I have an address and no phone # to call the Doc.. then 411 $$$ to get the number and they say on their recording off Cypress... I call back to get a human who says well you have to take Renaissance off Cypress then turn right at the 4 way.... OK, missing one step can throw things off.. map quest no matter what....

The follow up today doing an EEG and EKG show the heart in perfect running order. No leaks sounds perfect and looks perfect. The Doctor was interested in his infant growth as we read through the birth records provided from Hungary, he was pleased. Another check up in two years as he maintains growing strong for safe measures only.

Today 35 1/2 lbs

33 1/2 inches tall

all vitals perfect
oxygen 98%


CMS called since I have been home and said they will put in my request to add the phone number so if lost the families have a number at their fingertips. Avoid paying 411 fees.
Thank you!