Wednesday, January 7, 2009

project delay

Hey it is a Florida thing...put off today what can be done tomorrow.....LOL not really. I wasn't as prepared as I thought I was because I had misinformation from somewhere in my childhood (isn't there a song that goes kinda like that?) Well I do not have a table saw which I need...I have a miter saw which will not work..believe me I tried!!!! So Saturday is the shelf building day with my good friend Linda. She stopped by today and informed me of my lack of power tool knowledge and has a list of a half dozen more "power tools" she will be bringing on Saturday. Much of which I have never heard of before. She is also a electronics master so she focused on the final computer/game/electric/etc details today.... my shopping list is growing. I still can not wait for it to be done!!!

The buses are rolling in along with a mighty strong storm...It has a nice chill to the air, if the rain comes and goes a perfect night to build a fire. I will catch up on the kids at bedtime..too much going on to get started and stop.