Thursday, January 15, 2009

I think I am feeling a little tired.......

This morning we went to the Neurologist for Tressa and Jordan. It was a very informative and well spent meeting. We were out at Healthpark by 7:30am and got into the CMS clinic right away. I guess my being more organized made a world of difference. It meant keeping Kaitlyn home from school today because it was in conflict with her bus pick up time. She and I need to go to the music store to get her clarinet repaired so this will be a good day for that. The kids have 1/2 days of school so it makes no sense to take them now. I think I will take some time to relax. Mandie comes and then I will get on the Ball to get food shopping completed for a four day weekend. IT IS COLD HERE!!!! I need to pick up some more logs for a fire!