Friday, January 23, 2009

Rushing through each day right now

My days are so packed right now I catch the cute moments I would love to share yet no time to stop. I sit here in the morning; they seem so far away, hard to remember exacts to blog. January is our month for many many annual appointments as well as re-checks from 6 months ago, I believe I counted over 50 appointments scheduled just this month. I know I have missed 4 or more this far.

We have to reschedule 2 Peds re-checks, 1 meds check, 1 ortho check, one CMS/ which is not good and my ESE parent advisory for the school board...so it is actually 6 appointments missed. ouch. It is the 23rd of the month and I have made well over 30 appointments thus far so I feel good about the pace I am keeping.

The kids are looking forward to being home tomorrow. The cold mornings make it more difficult for them to have "happy" mornings. They lay on the couch and want to sleep. Jordan's medication increased and seems really sluggish to the point not productive. I need to check on his activity at school. He had a rough day yesterday so not sure how switching to mornings is going to work... I will see tomorrow. I hope he doesn't sleep all day and up all night because Sunday I go back to Jacksonville and will need to be well rested for that drive. I am excited about getting direction on the older two now. Yesterday I got the puzzle Lucas worked at Hope Haven. I found it at our local School Stuff store along with a farm game that had all the instructions in foreign language written...I might have to take it back because I can not figure out the game at all.

All Around the Farm, Be the first to feed your farm animal in this noisy game of animal sounds and counting! By Carson-Delloso Publishing CD-140049. If anyone can read it and let us know.

Another busy day, off I go.