Saturday, January 10, 2009

No we are not lost.....

I am building the library in the house and it is being done right. It took one full day to get the back boards up, Cable/TV/Phone/Fax boxes condensed into one box with 4 cubes. Then ran into a electrical box inside the wall that was "hot" and not good...ouch! We need a cert. electrician to proceed. we have 50/50 concrete walls and 2x4 stud walls in this area. The 2 side supports are on so it is starting the shelves and working up to the ceiling once we get the electric straightened out. Let me tell you this has been an eye opener about how smooth things go if you have the correct tools to work with. Mandie was here early today to assist with keeping the kids busy and out of the way.

I have some photos...

My head is hurting from a tooth ache, I am cutting this short and resting.