Monday, October 13, 2008

911 CALL what next ????????

Well he learned to climb stairs/ladder on his BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Kory and Ashley stopped in to get some of Kory's tools. I thought I had kept an eye on doors as they opened and shut. Ashley can talk!!!! I was feeling the need to tell them to move on as I was at a busy moment... but I didn't. They leave and I do not hear Lucas... I call for him, I ask Tressa, Jordan and Steven if they know where Lucas is... I search all the rooms darting from under the bed to the closet room to room... I am rushing to be sure dead bolts are locked..(No, he can not unlock or open outside doors yet.) I checked any way. I rush through the house a second time. I go into the back yard totally fenced) and can not locate him. I go back into the house asking everyone to help me look, I call 911 for help....I call his name, I search, I am starting to really wonder if he got out when Kory and Ashley left so I run to the front yard and search for him in the yard and down the streets...thinking oh my goodness I am going to have four missing in moments if I don't get help... The police are combing their way into the neighborhood..Kaitlyn's bus arrives so I have some real help to look now although she gets very upset and I do not have time to comfort her right this minute...I go back inside and with the 911 dispatch on the phone with me I search the house another time... as I am calling his name looking room to room then out to Kiersten's room under her bed and searching every corner of her room he peeks over the edge of the top bunk and starts laughing.... I look and her ladder is on her bed to her top bunk because of extras in the house over the weekend. She doesn't usually have it attached because it is not used..... He was so proud of himself, he climbed all those steps all by himself.

happy Birthday Lucas your PT is improving!!!!!