Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sarah is not coming to the BUDDY WALK

I guess that could be a little misleading. I did send invites to all her family in Alaska out of kindness. Wouldn't that boost our attendees/AWARENESS..... WOW!

No, she will be at the Florida Gulf Coast University, Alico Arena on Monday. I was only able to get 4 tickets after much begging as they were to only give me 2... Kaitlyn went in with me so they knew my connection to Ms Palin. When I told her I have 4 children with Down syndrome I got 2 more.. so the NCLB (no child left behind) doesn't exist in political events..:o(

Nancy is coming over from Ft Lauderdale as well so we will be picking and choosing who will attend the rally. I am so excited she is even stopping in our area. I hope she comes across a poster or two for our Buddy walk..makes note of it during the rally to boost AWARENESS..

Keirsten my little trooper stood in the long long line until it got up to the door for me to step in. I had all the children with me in the van watching a Disney movie. So maybe just maybe we can get a picture of a spot in lights on Monday to show my beautiful baby's not such much baby's any more to the community. It's a DS Mom thing.....