Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back on routine, maybe this will help...

The kids are on the bus, laundry is running dishwasher is empty ready to reload. This a typical morning at our house (prior to 7am) The past several days have been a whirl of events which I hope not to see in some time. Tressa and i had a long talk this morning and I think maybe she gets what the consequences of her action shall be at home if she is disrespectful to staff/students at school.

I am looking at a private school in Ft Myers which is part of the same school my first three went to when we moved here. St Francis is a great Catholic school. This section is specific to children with special needs. I was raised with Christian values in the school each day. Not sure how this will work for my children although I am at a point I will try about anything. I know many say why would you cluster. I have done enough research on this school setting to know it is more the child who is LD and no behavior (severe) going on that are accepted into this school. Barbie would be able to go into this school and work with them as well. So the crisis tool is critical today to begin that process as well.

I smell coffee and a nice quiet cup to relax is in order.