Monday, October 13, 2008

Are we sure this is not Friday the 13th.....

I will be so glad when they are all asleep and we get to start a new day...

This one has to go up on the books for one of the more challenging ones.

I have wrapped and re-wrapped Jordan's elbow more times than I can remember in the past few hours. I couldn't tell you where the sling is.. He has no feeling of pain and isn't treating it like it is broke and I fear he will harm it further.. I have him down and need to only make it till 8:15 am in the morning.

Tressa had a rough night, she must have predicted Birthday Cake tonight and couldn't pull herself together. I found she has been getting into Lucas' Bookbag and eating any food he didn't eat in his lunch...YUCK...it would be old... ick.. I was getting pills 2 feet from her and she tried to get the coffee creamer TO DRINK and I got her. I Locked the frig but she jammed the lock with something. Then tells me her hands are not strong enough to do that ??? HER HANDS ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH... where did that come from. I saw her...lol So I fear she has plans to get back into the kitchen during the night. I do not have another lock... I can screw the kitchen door shut which will cure the problem until morning when I can get to the store.. I have done that to get a solid nights sleep when things are on high alert with her. As I am dealing with one of my most challenging days I get a call from a mom who wants to talk for an hour about a detention her ADHD son has gotten because he got three detentions last week and one was overlapped and now he is sweeping floors in the cafeteria because he forgot one or something and it all seemed too nonsense I couldn't offer her any empathy..I know I got short with her but it was the best I could offer today..... I hear total calm here, time for a BUBBLE BATH SPA ....off to my room, have a wonderful evening-Good night.