Monday, October 20, 2008

Procrastination

Procrastination: What I should have dealt with Friday is in my face Monday morning......

On Friday a call came in from my almost 15 year old daughters asst. principle. It seems while riding home on the bus all the boys and girls (middle school) had some sort of reassignment form for a new bus route. Well during the ride a form flew out the window... VIOLATION of bus riding rules.... When the bus driver asked each student to produce their form one student could not...YEP, mine!! Everything to her is funny ha ha... and of course she didn't do it so she says, it some one else did..Her motto for EVERYTHING! Lie first! SO, now she is kicked off the bus for 3 days. The school is 9 miles from my home I believe, do I say; "I walked 12 miles in the snow up north when I was 14???" The main road to her school is a very busy and I feel too dangerous so that is not an option. (walking) For me to drive her in our Chevy 3500 15 passenger people mover van it will cost about $36.00. and cuts into my time in the morning and therapy time in the afternoon. Who is being punished here??

This being my child ho has ADHD and refuses to comply with medication therapy.

No, I had a friend drop by last night and she lives near the school and has her annual mammogram at the time school starts so she took her home last night.. So now my child who has gotten into trouble and kicked off the bus has violated yet another rule (no one sleeps over and we do not sleep over at others homes on school nights) By my doing it! Yes this family has a friend of Kiersten's, so it was spending the night with a friend.

I feel like I was snowed over now that I am thinking about it. I also know it could be worse. I have lived those worse situations and now have ZERO tolerance for intentional misbehaving.