Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am all grown up now...says my 6 year old

Tressa is playing house in her room:
"Mom, my bus is here" (pretend bus) "I have an a appointment I need to go to, I need to take your cell phone." (pause) "Ring ring;" she says..."Mom answer your phone"... (I pretend to answer the house phone) hello, who is this? "It is your daughter." My daughter, which one? (pause) "I am all grown up mom, it is Tressa" (she is actually 6) Oh, Tressa Hi, How are you? "I am on my bus all grown up now. I am going to my Doctor to have my baby out of my tummy?" I am a bit surprised at this comment... She proceeds to say she has called her Doctor to take it out and she is coming over with her new baby today. I said sure, can you stop by and get me a coffee on the way over? LOL She said "sure!"!!! To be 6 again.