Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We are stuck.....

Today is no better... woke up to Tressa missing most of her hair.. Go back and look at all that BEAUTIFUL hair, (photo section) because it is no more. Steven and Tressa up in the middle of the night cut full pony tails off at the scalp. They left the first one in tact so covers much of the real disaster.

Went out to get Jordan's cast at 8:00 am and found out the hospital had sent us with the opposite arm films (comparison films) So had to start all over. Poor guy was in so much pain but I was able to really see the broken part on the elbow. He chose Navy blue and I paid the extra to have it water proofed. A gold marker for signatures will make for a cool fun cast.

Home to get Keirsten to school because she stayed to get Kaitlyn on the bus. All is like clockwork...until!!!! Keirsten can not locate one shoe... THEN!!!!

I open the garage door thinking it could have gotten placed with all the Buddy Walk items and when the garage door is up I see I HAVE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!!! Many valuable items are gone out of my garage. I am devastated yet have minutes to get to Tressa's Urology appointment after dropping Keirsten off for school.. I figure thank God they didn't try to get into the house as the two girls were there if it was this morning. Most likely EVERYONE knows I do the Buddy Walk and it is very much publicized.

Back on track we drop Keirsten off and head to All Children's. Nothing other than coordinating with Mandie to get Jordan as she passes All Children's on her way to Cape Coral each day. She stops to get Jordan flawlessly.

Tressa needs to go to St Pete to have major tests done for reflux of the bladder and we now have a poop chart and urination schedule for a month and more medication nightly.

Meanwhile, Jordan goes with Mandie and they stop at Publix for some lunch and special treats. As they enter the store a cute display of pumpkins are entertaining to Jordan. One with a fireman hat is intriguing so Jordan grabs the hat and puts it on his head....... "OUCH, ouch Mandie ouch".... she figures there must be a staple or something SOMETHING IS MAGIC GLUE!!!!!!! STUCK TO HIS HEAD/Hair.

As I leave the Doctor and Mandie leaves Publix we actually meet at the Midpoint Bridge going home. Good thing since my house is locked tight as a drum... I am texting barbie trying to keep her abreast of the behaviors and she is texting it is time for a vacation.....lol November 7th and I CAN NOT WAIT! LOL I plan to go to Orlando and play for two days as if I were a teenager again. Tressa chose to go to weekend camp for her Birthday and all the kids wanted to go. I will drop them off Friday and pick them up Sunday..

I am looking into alarms for the house which I have put off long enough. I will get inside for night activity is stopped in their tracks and any intruders will be caught and taken to jail as they deserve. One day At A Time..... Gotta laugh. No other way to survive with this crew. hair grows back, they are all relatively healthy, we have a beautiful home, food, clothes and a great family! We are rich in love. God is great!