Monday, October 6, 2008

Trig's Mom is in town today

I will know she has hit "our world" when she is known as Trig's Mom... at four months of age, it is too soon. LOL

I am one of the J, K, L, S, or T's mom when referred to, I am in the club. Anyway when the morning news is giving out driving instructions to be aware of the 9,000 folks trying to park into 2,000 parking spaces outside Germain Arena and that the folks have been camping all night for the doors to open and when inside seating is tough, I figure with my crew (slow moving)... we would be in nose bleed section and waiting until after 3 pm for her to speak(meaning hours on bleachers).... five children who would have rather gone to school, it made more sense to watch it on TV. I mean is there anything she can teach me about Disabilities, NO! will I get close enough to talk to her to teach her about disabilities, NO! Not when folks just paid $1,000.00 to hear her at lunch and $10,000.00 to spend a few minutes bending her ear all in Naples... This Cape Coral Mom needs to wash the kids laundry, every towle in the house is dirty-(weekend of pool time) stay on track. I am sure I will be much happier at the days end.