Monday, January 25, 2010

Just another day in the neighborhood...

The sun came out at about noonish the kids played outside. Tressa stayed in the pool almost 4 hours. She loved having it to herself much of the time. The boys played in the fort (playhouse) Keirsten stayed near the TV. Being grounded from the phone changes the dynamics in her day. She did have a couple make up sessions with her sisters and the nail polish ...Oh my goodness Jordan does not like the fact boys do not wear nail polish. He sure watches everything the girls do and wishes sometimes he can do that...Such as short skirts...wiggle the Bum.


Uh OH.......... Dinner ended, Tressa had a healthy dinner and just realized she hasn't had DINNER....she counted that as LUNCH.. (really she didn't have lunch, she was in the pool) LOL She is trying so hard to remember what she had all day...LOL She is wracking her brain as I type and because i have a smile on my face she keeps saying...what is so funny??? Mom what is so funny, I didn't get my dinner. So I stopped and explained yes dear you just had dinner an hour ago... her reply, what did I have for lunch? I said pool...that's not lunch....she says. SO I said Ok, you can have a cup of popcorn. SHE IS SO EXCITED....

The kitchen continues to flood, I must deal with it soon. The kids came running to tell me the water had filled the kitchen and moved into the dining room...and it looks like coffee.... NOT GOOD.

Off the computer, garbage night to get it out to the road. and of course The Bachelor...my must laugh out loud night of comedy TV... I am sure he doesn't feel this way but I sure do... a conversation shared many times in a week with me...I am blessed to be single in most situations. I do love my life. Just wish I had more money or a handyman to fix the house.....see you all tomorrow. NO SCHOOL HERE!