Monday, December 22, 2008

achey breaky back...

Oh my goodness I can not tell you what has gotten into me, I have been a cleaning maniac. I spent most of the day out in the garage. Anyone who has seen my "garage" in the past year knows it was a beast of a job to tackle. I must admit I have very important "stuff" out there...Ok I also must admit that very important "stuff" hasn't been touched since the year 2000. I know the whole theory if you don't touch it in a year...6 months..etc But what if I threw out something IMPORTANT.... Well if you follow this blog you know I have my lifetime Disney passes replaced so there is no longer that excuse not to toss out "stuff" not touched since the year 2000. I had a HUGE pile for the garbage men this morning, then after they left I "re-piled" for their drive by to the outer circles of our neighborhood. They scratched their head smiled and stopped for a second pick up...then I smiles and said; Please come back by on your way out of the neighborhood... I think he said; Yeah right. I hope that translates to; we will be happy to. I am not stopping. I am loading my van with EVERYTHING that belongs to Kory so it can neatly be put into HIS VAN......and Josh's stuff is being shipped to his place up North and I am going to own my garage. I am so excited it is like getting a playhouse at 48!!! My space!! I might finally be able to actually be organized. When I packed away the Holiday Party items in a nice tight neat spot which is safe and secure I just wanted to look at it....Is this really "my space" for "my stuff" new stuff that will sure to be used every year. I know, I need a life!

Tressa is staying over at Mandie's for the night so I can get a full 8 hours of sleep. M body says I shouldn't have so much daily energy...I forget my age is not 20 any longer, my mind will always be in my 20's. The kids and I are having a pie party" tonight.. I chose key lime as did Kaitlyn and the others have apple. The kitchen isn't locked and we are all relaxed eating pie... moments of life we Cherish.

Ghost Busters Movie is on TV so I am chopped liver right now, allowing me Blog time... They know the movie word for word and the songs are sung loud and strong from my little Ghost Buster groupies.