Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Kids shopping for Mom

Mandie took the girls "shopping for me" yesterday. They went in her convertible with the top down...Florida Christmas shopping at it's finest. Tressa complained because wind was in her face. She wanted to know why Mandie took her lid off..lol Once at the stores Keirsten was constantly found in the size 3 section. Mandie had to redirect her to the Mom sections of the stores. She said everything she initiated to have them get they said no I didn't need it and they bought what they wanted for "me??" We will see, I do not know what they chose. Today the boys are going. I sent a list of things I need....ice cube trays, big coffee cup, printer paper, socks for tennis shoes, eye shadows, a book of a series of three where i have read two.. The Fragrances of Roses, by Nikki Ariana, Hair conditioner. The boys are with Mandie now out shopping.

I am taking a couple days off of cleaning the garage because my body said so this morning. I will head out for the last minute items to avoid being in stores the next couple of days. Everyone here Christmas Eve although we all bring things.. a brunch on Christmas day and then dinner. After the party and those left overs I am turkey tired.... I could go for a BBQ on the back porch on the grill. Cheeseburger even. If I add french fries i am sure I can convince my crew as well.