Thursday, December 25, 2008

The day continues to be joyful

A cute moment. Keirsten is pretty much glued to her new PSP and has gotten on the Internet and playing games, watched a movie etc... Tressa is interested in it and has taken my digital recorder which is small and silver... and she is trying desperately to get it to go on the Internet or play a game and she has examined it completely to try and figure hoe to put a movie into i or a game card...LOL

I will post some cute pics. I am about to go get Ayden for a few hours so m time will be supervising a baby.... I am having a grand time watching the kids all playing endlessly with new toys. Thomas the train has new batteries and up and going as if it were all new (4 years ago for Christmas) Many toys where batteries ran out a few months go I left sit and today they are all alive.... A trick I did when the kids were small and I was in college.. Photos are great, they will never remember which is new and which has new batteries... Looks like a ""LOT"

Off to get lunch and over to pick up Ayden.