Sunday, December 21, 2008

catching up

I am still a step behind...Saturday.

We woke up late Saturday (8 am) and had a lazy day at home. Jim and Nancy stayed over so Saturday was a friends morning of play outside. Keirsten tested Steven's new bike and it works perfect. Mandie came at noonish so we could visit before she started to work. The day was easy. I actually stayed in my PJ's until about 5 pm when I knew I needed to get milk and other supplies for Sunday to avoid taking all the kids out into the world of "shop mania."

I have a ton if wrapping to do. I have Lara's almost done (my grand daughter) Her mom is going to swing by to get the items so she can put them under the tree. Erin is working 2 jobs and doing extra baby sitting to keep ahead. We haven't seen them in a long time.

It is Sunday and again the kids slept until 8 am...yeah! Keirsten is spending time in her room reading her new Twilight book. the others outside playing and Lucas is keeping a low profile with his toys and thumb in mouth. He is looking better. I am getting food in him every to hours. He had dropped 8 lbs in the past couple of weeks so this next three I need to get it back on. At school they have him feed himself and do not exert much to get him to eat if he shyaway from eating. I feed every two hours her s he can hold weight. We are having a visit with Ayden and Lamar this afternoon (Ayden's Father) so we will be distracted. Need to run, the kids need me.