Sunday, December 28, 2008

It seems like it was Thanksgiving just a day ago. December came and went so quickly for me. Now we head into the year 2009. Not possible. this is my year for forever "holding" of my age... not going into the black balloon era.


My mind/heart are very content at this point in my life. I have things in line with the budget, as budgets go these days. I am so settled in my space as a single women in single life. It appears to me my idea of a relationship is days past...I watched the Sound of Music tonight with the kids and it gives me goose bumps each time. It takes my mind back to falling asleep to hear Mario on ET yesterday say all men cheat and then went on to give rational reasons for why it is-- just the sign of the times. Three other men on the show agreed and brought out; in 2008 women cheat equal to men just have emotional hold on issues to their cheating than men who can cheat on their marriage and have no "feelings" it's just a thing....one guy said he did it when his wife was "nagging" OK this comes during a year I have listened to way too many relationship issues all negative so I celebrate my very calm, positive, full of love life with me myself and my children... Yeah me! LOL this may pass come Valentine's day, I have this blog highlighted to come back to when my mood slides....lol

2009, REALLY???
I do not make resolutions as I try to live my life every day the best I can be.

Two Thousand and Nine......WOW!