Saturday, December 27, 2008

I am feeling a little ditsy right now

I have a new cam-corder which is only months old. I tried to get it charged for the children's Christmas plays at their schools and could not locate the cord to charge the unit. I was very sad and looked up and down for the right cord. Today, I show Mandie my confusion as to why I have a cord that says JVC and the only item I know of that I have JVC is my recorders. This cord doesn't seem to fit anywhere. One old model which clearly this cord does not go to and this new one. (I have always had this cord/never lost) I was almost to the point of forcing this cord into the connection when Mandie says..... STOP MOM, that is the connection to attach it to your computer......look.... And YES SHE DOES..... lifts up a rubber cover to the outlet to put this same cord, I have had all along, into the unit to charge it....It is charging as I type this... I am sick....The tree is still up can we re-create Christmas morning...LOL Maybe this is my consolation to the fact my digital camera is slowly but surely loosing the lens for ever. I am taking pictures and 8 out of 10 are red with lines and two come out clear enough to keep.... It was dropped Christmas morning on the tile floor....

This too shall pass.......