Thursday, December 25, 2008

A magical morning

I would like to first tell you about the gifts I got this morning from my children;

Keirsten went to Ross and picked out a beautiful sporty outfit for me to go in. I looked all over for the free pass for babysitting but it wasn't there...LOL It was thoughtful and I can not wait to get out and wear it.
Kaitlyn got me all kinds of spa items to use in my jacuzzi tub.. (a past gift) my bedroom/bathroom is my sanctuary to sanity. My painting, fireplace, tub, bed (mattress) and new lamp and all the primp items to have a feel good time.
Steven chose white diamonds perfume for me. He was insistent to buy it Mandie tells me so I will be honored to try it on me. He added some earth tone eye shadows (I needed)
Jordan--all who know us, got me silky PJ's....LOL so Jordan.
Tressa decided to buy me a candy bar, a Giant chocolate candy bar, and some nice designer sunglasses.

So Mama is happy.......

Our Christmas morning stated at 1 am without Mom involved.... Tressa woke up; (as aloud) can get her stocking, get everything out of her stocking BUT NOTHING ELSE. I would prefer it be more like 7 am not 1 am.... Santa knows no edibles in our home, she is safe to have her stocking alone... she fell back asleep about 3 until 5 am when she came into my room to tell me Santa came.. when I walked out to the living room she pointed to gifts telling me who's they are by name...I figure from 1 until 3 she must have read tags...LOL Jordan wakes up and is very upset no candy canes or treats are in his stocking...it causes a tiff and Tressa accidentally drops my camera on the tile floor..OH NO! the lens is broke again..the pictures are all pink and tons of lines through them...I take another photo--same...the next couple it is getting worse.. This happened last year and I had to mail it off which took time to get the lenses replaced. Oh my goodness..She is saying she is sorry and I am praying to say focused, it is OK!. We get cuddled on the bed ....Jordan wants to show me again there is no candy canes...He is crying, I run to the tree and grab a small Hess truck gift for him to open and told him Santa ran out of Candy canes but got him a gift...this worked and he started playing... I am trying to make it to 6 am before everyone wakes up... Not happening.. Kaitlyn is up screaming Santa came...Santa brought us presents... Out the window went getting your stockings quietly. Steven comes running and Lucas is tired eyed wondering in "what the heck is going on"... He climbs up on the couch and watches with his thumb in his mouth....Given a gift, he isn't interested..ALL THE REST ARE. no more not wanting to open gifts.. that is in the past. Lucas' second gift is a toy piano...HE IS INTERESTED and plays with his new piano for the rest of the time the kids open gifts. The boys come to help Lucas open his gifts although nothing i taking the focus off the piano. Lights, sounds and music...What can be better than that.

Keirsten claims this is the best Christmas EVER! Kaitlyn is in heaven with her new blue DS, Steven is just stoked, nothing in particular but he did get his skate board.. he just loves life with toys... Jordan is looking for a ride on "TRUCK" like his jeep from last year. It wasn't in the budget and not necessary ...He got a HUGE Tonka truck to play with so in time h will grasp life...Tressa...Well she got her PINK GUITAR and lit up like a star. She got all she wanted and has a new real life like baby doll from her birth sisters she can not wait until Seattle wakes up so she can tell them she loves "Lila." Lucas, hands down for now the piano although I have this big farm with animals and sounds all the kids enjoyed at Aunt Nancy's and Aunt Nancy sent over one for our house so she will get her call later..They will LOVE IT when thy realize what is inside the box... To much chaos to open it right now.

It is time for breakfast/ coffee, I didn't focus on anything easy...I am tired...you think I can get them back into bed for a bit?????? I am dreaming. I hope all your families are having a wonderful morning as well. We are all elated here.

NOTE: After a second or third try my camera corrected itself.... :0))