Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS KEIRSTEN

Happy Birthday to you sweet (underneath that teenage attitude) sweet daughter of mine.
15 years ago today...... you came into this world and in a few days from 15 years ago today into my life...I LOVE YOU!



I didn't post last night because some very concerning information seeped out of my Birthday girl... it was apparent that her adopted Father (my ex-husband) A man who has been terminated any contact with the children by a judge was on her mind. She told me that every December 16th she knows it is his Birthday and so she knows hers is the next day. She will be 15 this year (is today) so I explained it might be better to just remember that the 17th is her Birthday is remember the 16th is his and makes for sad memories to put together HER Birthday, it is a "habit" that can be changed. I did not go into any conversation if she would like to write to him or see him because it CAN NOT happen. The very next thing she asked me is if he would be sending her a Birthday card from prison. He got into SERIOUS trouble a couple of years after our divorce and after he lost contact with our children. He is in prison for 15 years and to live out his life in a half way house after. So there is no reason to establish a relationship with him...so it seems she is missing that figure in her life.

The Father role model; I have a soon to be son in law who is strong, moral and very good with the teen age child. he works for Wal-mart in management so his time is sucked away with his job and has a family of his own. I have not met anyone to really fill the shoes of a male role model for my children even in friendship avenues. It is something Worth noting and helping to make a connection some where for positive intervention.

Annual physical for her ON HER BIRTHDAY, this is the third year in a row... Gives us time together before school each year...

I need to blog about my night time activity......Do your kids sleep? Mine do not...and it is wearing on me. I have the kitchen locked tight so they are not up eating but man oh man they are into EVERYTHING until I wake up. They are even getting good and sneaking to be quiet so they can have access longer (before I wake up) I believe one wakes up and then wakes up others..... The nights I can stay awake only on actually wakes up in the night. I intervene and no one else ever gets up.... that is how I come to that reasoning.

Off to get ready to go to the Doctors. I am tired I tore through my laundry room after dinner and through out the night until midnight CLEANING the laundry room and throwing out things e never use. Amazing how much clutter gets put onto shelves.. just because they are there. A box of printer paper from when they were one continuous sheet perforated kept in the box and fed into the printer....yep! great for coloring on at the PARTY .....