Friday, December 12, 2008

TRESSA FOUND HER GLASSES!!!!!!!!!

What a month! One happy note is that today for whatever reason Tressa put her hand down the crack of her seat on the bus she rides to and from school; PULLED OUT HER GLASSES... She is showing everyone at school today that she found her glasses...they called me. I am very pleased although I am sure all the attention is not going unnoticed in Tressa's mental storage. I believe as parenting goes, I have met my match. I am taking a behavioral course (20 hours) in January to help me through the next few years... keeping fresh, the cutting edge..Mentally for me to keep on top.

NOTE: Remember I had said; I hope they do not play into this "finding" her glasses as she IS the one who LOST (put somewhere) herself. So she came home with pins, buttons, ribbons and stickers filled a front of her shirt...She is the student winner....Principle's choice..... you name it she met it....YIPPEE YAHOO........ Hello folks...SHE LOST HER GLASSES.... remember I said she was going to tuck away the memory for a later rainy day... mark my words we have not seen the last of this behavior.