Tuesday, December 23, 2008

sleep patterns

I rolled over at 2:45am to scan the house (habit) and in doing so I notice my cup of hot chocolate is not on my bedside table (something Tressa would take) I sprint out of bed because the Kitchen is open...it takes me a minute to realize she is not here. Jordan has climbed into my bed and must have polished off the drink??? He was sound asleep in the TV room when I went to bed, I will look for the cup in the morning. A run through the house, I find all the children asleep in their beds. An email from a dear friend has landed, I read that, then check the sites I am on and HERE I AM.. I will not take medications to help me sleep for fear anything can happen as a single parent I never want to be under any medication when an emergency might occur. I am going to close here and relax to get back to sleep, I hope.