Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good morning........

Here is my morning once the kids are on the bus... LAUNDRY! I will share a photo later.

I am emailing the IEP team for Kaitlyn to get her education back on track since entering middle school..STOP LAUGHING... It is worth a shot. That email will be ready by morning.

I already emailed the Ele school about Tressa's glasses and they are going to look for them...Hey she had them on campus as now I get a call from the clinic who held her glasses while she went into the bathroom on Tuesday, she verifies they were there...So unless they took my child off campus those glasses are there somewhere on school campus. I had to inform them glasses do not have legs to walk away so the searching needs to be diligent...as I tell my children...they are here some where, we have to find them.

Yes, the clinic called...apparently Tressa has rolled tissue into a ball and stuck it up her nose. With blowing and sneezing it has inched down to where they can see it and feel the can get it with tweezers but wish my permission to try. TRY, please.

Call returns, they can not retrieve the tissue ball from her noise although she can breath fine so she is going back to class.... Beings this is 9 amish..SHE GOT OUT OF MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This child will do ANYTHING including put tissue balls up her nose to get out of math. I pray they make her do 2 pages today. Ok, well at least she has to do what was due for today. Can this child manipulate the entire world??????? No need to answer, I know she can.