Sunday, December 28, 2008

"Are you moving" my neighbor asked.

My next door neighbor came out of her house today to check to see if we are moving????

You see last Sunday I tore through the garage and threw out JUNK (lots) while going through Kory and Josh's left behind treasures. (junk they stored for years) I went through much of mine too but have tons more. The kids and I took out trash again...LOTS OF TRASH and I had some items the garbage men said were to big so they wouldn't take them last week..so I took a circular saw out to the side of the road and cut it all up into 4 ft pieces or less. I am sure the visual was enough to shock a few of my neighbors.... Well , I have no men here, now my sons are far away, so if it is to get done I have to do it... I did it. The pile is big, the house is coming together and we made progress.