Thursday, December 18, 2008

One step out of pace..blog time

So much is happening so fast I feel like I am loosing so many blog moments to get down the cute things the kids are saying & doing.

Today is our annual community Holiday Party that I coordinate with the Fire Department. They do the main gifts from Santa for all the children in our community who have a disability and their siblings. I gather the people, volunteers, entertainment, event location, secure all the funding, food, treats, decorations etc.... The Firemen get Santa and Mrs. Claus and bring them to the event and EVERYTHING lights up like MAGIC!

I am on final count down so little time.... I have photos and will post on the Holiday site ll the details when I am in after event data recording.... planning for next years.

Love you all! Thanks for hanging in.. The kids are in full gear Holiday mode from here until the big Two Five (25th) and the tree is dressed with packages having their names on them.


I will be on late tonight or tomorrow, wish us a successful party.