Monday, December 1, 2008

flawless start this morning

The alarm clock went off as planned a few minutes early. I was able to pack lunches and make Lucas' breakfast before anyone was up. Tressa woke first and started getting dressed into her High School musical outfit.. I put on the play CD so that Jordan would rise with enthusiasm to go to school. Kaitlyn woke up in minutes for fear I would get Lucas up and dress him as she thinks that is her role in his life. All is well everyone is calm, everything is moving in the right direction.

The kids are almost all on their buses (Kaitlyn is serenading me now) LOL WHO LET THE DOGS OUT...ruff ruff ruf ruf ruf it is the funniest! Her bus will be here in minutes. I am off to the bank, and over to get the life insurance reinstated and all back in order...what a mess. Then to pay bills and pick up some food items. I am sure this day is going to go quickly. I am tentatively making plans to go to the outdoor concert tomorrow early evening to meet up with friends. It has been a few months since I have been out there. I think Kaitlyn and I went the first of September actually. It is time to sneak out for some adult time. The weather is over cast with a hint of winter (from the inside of a home/Florida) I will pull out yard ornaments later and mow so we can get rolling on decorations to set the Christmas spirit into motion visually.